Authentic – Exceptional – Fun
Tandem Real Estate Group (formerly Adamson Ramsey Homes) strives to be set apart in the crowded world of real estate by grounding themselves in integrity, excellence, and truly outstanding client care. And laughter. Gotta have laughter.
Having worked on large teams and as solo agents, we’ve found that working together as a partnership is the best way to serve our clients. We are committed to multiplying our efforts rather than dividing.
This formula has paid off. Looking out for our clients’ best interest first, at all times, and being meaningfully and authentically rooted in our communities has placed us in the top 1% of all agents in Essex County. We have had the deep satisfaction of helping numerous buyers get into the homes of their dreams and sellers move onto their next chapters with the best possible profit.
We apply creative problem solving, optimism, painstaking attention to detail, and good humor to all that we do. We treat our clients as friends and recognize that real estate transactions are holistic endeavors, fraught with emotion and interconnectedness. We’ve been there ourselves and with countless clients through the years.
We place a high value on relationships … with our clients, neighbors, transaction and service partners, and real estate colleagues are the bedrock of our business. Our approach is simple, but not easy, and we work extremely hard so that our clients and community prosper.
We don’t like to toot our own horns (that’s not a humble brag, we really don’t!!) but we are confident that our approach and expertise is second to none. Call us today to see how we can help you.
PRINCIPAL, CO-TEAM LEADER, OPERATIONS LEAD
Susie understands that real estate transactions are never mechanical. They are always emotional, life-changing experiences–whether you are renting, buying, selling, or investing. That’s why she is dedicated to providing exceptional service for all of her clients. She takes great pride in the relationships she builds and works tirelessly on her clients’ behalf, looking out for their best interest, at all times.
Her background as a Senior level Marketing/Advertising executive prepared her to provide outstanding client service and process management, and offer creative marketing strategies and solutions. Her seven personal real estate transactions, over a decade of living in Essex County, and serving as a leader in her school district have uniquely equipped her with the skills and wisdom necessary to be the best real estate partner and consultant for today’s Northern NJ buyers, sellers, and investors.
- Born in Daegu, South Korea; Raised in Maryland
- Graduate of Wellesley College–BA, Psychology, Economics
- Has lived in MD; Wellesley, MA; Brooklyn, NY; Hoboken, NJ; Washington, DC; Greensboro, NC; Maplewood, NJ; South Orange, NJ
- Married with two sons and one Australian Labradoodle
PRINCIPAL, CO-TEAM LEADER, CLIENT LEAD
Bonnie’s training and experience prior to real estate has prepared her in an uncommon and fortuitous way. Professionally trained in both Classical Voice and French Pastry, Bonnie brings to her business a well developed sense of discipline, work ethic, attention to detail, and drive. Her clients benefit from the keen eye, creative problem solving, finely honed process management skills, and high standards necessary for success in both the arts and business.
More conventionally, Bonnie also brings years of customer service, digital strategy, and marketing experience to serving her clients.
Bonnie and her family made the transition from Brooklyn to Maplewood, along with many of our neighbors, and is eager to help others make the decisions that are right for them. She moved nine times over a period of 13 years, so she is acutely aware of the stress that comes along with the process.
- Born in Washington DC; Raised in Overland Park, KS
- Graduate of DePauw University and University of Missouri-Kansas City Conservatory–Bachelors of Music/Voice Performance
- Graduate of L’Art de la Patisserie from The French Pastry School in Chicago
- Has lived in Kansas City, MO; Boston, MA (Coolidge Corner); NYC (East Village, Harlem); Brooklyn (Park Slope, Windsor Terrace); Chicago, IL (Lincoln Square); Maplewood. NJ
- Married with one son and two daughters and one Australian Labradoodle
PRINCIPAL, CO-TEAM LEADER, CLIENT LEAD
Kelly is relentlessly focused on getting her clients what they really want, with attention to detail and an obsessive level of market knowledge. For buyers, her experience and her love of the hunt connect people with places they will love, blending patience in the search with decisiveness when a fit is found. For sellers, her strategic thinking and shrewd negotiating lead to above market outcomes while minimizing the stress of the selling experience.
Kelly genuinely loves the company of her clients and internalizes your success as her own, but perhaps most important for the client experience, as a mother of three young girls and an engaged member of the Maplewood community, she understands that emotion, connection, and place are at the core of the real estate business. Homes are the backdrop for the story of our lives, and it’s this understanding that is key to her service and what brought her to the Adamson Ramsey Team and their business model.
- Born and raised in Manhasset, NY
- Graduate of Georgetown University, McDonough School of Business–BA, Marketing & International Business
- Graduate of Institute of Culinary Education
- Has lived in Manhasset, NY; Mattituck, NY; Washington, DC; Brooklyn Heights/Ft Greene/Clinton Hill, Brooklyn; Maplewood, NJ
- Married with three daughters
Emily Hayes Walsh
SALES ASSOCIATE, OPERATIONS MANAGER
Emily knows that finding a house is more than just liking the architecture or the light fixtures. It’s about finding a whole future for your family in the home, the neighborhood and the town. That every real estate transaction needs the special care and focus of the Tandem Group. And that means every team needs someone “behind the scenes” to help make that happen! Having stage managed Broadway shows, corporate events and small experimental work, she has the organization skills, emotional intelligence, and warm sense of humor it takes to assist in these big life-changing moments.
Emily and her husband made the move from Astoria, Queens to South Orange in 2019 and quickly found that there was something truly special and unique about the community in these towns. She thrills in bringing her stage management skills to the team, planning events and engaging with families to assist in any needs- not just real estate!
- Born in Washington DC, raised in Massachusetts
- Graduate of University of Vermont – BA in Theatre & University of California, San Diego – MFA in Stage Management
- Has lived in Annandale, VA; Mansfield, Massachusetts; Burlington, VT; Sarasota, FL; La Jolla, CA; Inwood/ Washington Heights/ Upper West Side/ Brooklyn/ Queens, NY; South Orange, NJ
- Married with one son and one adorable dog