Sababa Beachaway is a unique, one of a kind summer experience for rising 5th – 12th graders in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA! There is no other summer program that offers the combination of high energy ocean activities and a nurturing, truly kind Jewish community the way Sababa does! .
- Type: Overnight / Outdoor
- Dates: June 27th – August 6th (2, 4, or 6 Week Sessions)
- Location: Virginia Beach, VA
- Contact info: Danny Mishikin at firstname.lastname@example.org / 914-980-7072
- Grades: Elementary, Junior High, High School
- Registration deadline: None.
- Financial aid: Yes.
- Transportation: Bus from NJ and NY
- Lunch provided: Yes, no additional fee
- Activities offered:
Life at Sababa is centered around three core aspects… Specialties, Electives, and Sababa Time. Our specialties are Scuba Diving, Surfing, Sailing, and Ocean Discovery. They are chosen during registration for each session, before campers arrive to Sababa Beachaway. We encourage our participants to see their specialty as a medium and metaphor to inspire a more enthusiastic, spiritual, mindful, and passionate life.
Electives are chosen each day and include things like, sports, music, yoga, cooking, swimming, and more.
Finally, Sababa Time is the in between time and what make Sababa special. It includes bonfires, team building, and structured relaxation activities that build the tradition, mood, and energy of SABABA! It is this intentional time that best friends are made, community is established, and lifelong memories are created.
- Safety Protocols: We are an experiences staff who follows best practices in all safety situations in and out of the water.