Every single camper is unique which is why we have built New Horizons to allow children from Pre-K through 9th Grade to try something new, take a deep-dive into an existing interest, or mix-and-match their day to create the summer of a lifetime!
Featuring a world-class facility, 3.5 to 1 staff ratios, and highly specialized counselors, NHDC offers an unparalleled program including Sports and Games, Performance Arts, STEM, Daily Swimming, Fine Arts, Model Rocketry, 3D Printing, Cooking, Ninjastics, Media Lab and many more – OVER 100 UNIQUE ACTIVITIES!
- Type: Day Camp / Indoor & Outdoor
- Dates: June 24 – August 16, 2024 (8 Weeks)
- 8:45am – 3:45pm (M-F)
- Locations: 235 Brooklake Road, Florham Park
- Contact info: Mike Wynne – Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org / 973-850-6640
- Grades: Pre-school, Elementary, Junior High (Rising PreK thru 9th Grade Fall 2023)
- Registration deadline: Rolling registration – 2024 spaces filling quickly
- Financial aid: Yes, more information here
- Transportation: Door to Door Bussing available or parent drop off/pick up
- Lunch Provided: Yes, no additional fee
- Activities offered:New Horizons Offers the most diverse number of activities of any camp in NJ.Featuring over 100+ Unique Activities and customizable schedules campers can explore Sports and Games, 7 STEM Labs, Cooking, Performing Arts, Archery, Swimming, and many more!Some of our Most Popular Activities Include:
30+ Sports and Games
30+ Art Activities
3D Printing Labs
Ninja Warrior Course
Media Lab – Video Editing, Video Game Streaming
& Many More!
- Safety protocol: New Horizons runs 8 Weeks on the Brooklake Campus in Florham Park. We adhere to the same extensive health and safety protocols as the FP School District. NHDC is also American Camp Association Accredited, ensuring our organization meets the highest standards in the camp industry.