Calling all Kids Camp Campers from Maplewood and South Orange!
Join Maplewood Kids Camp this year for amazing, safe, and long lasting memories! (K-5). Children must be entering Kindergarten to enroll in Kids Camp.
Trips to the pool, arts & crafts and plenty of outdoor fun!
Children must be entering Kindergarten to enroll in Kids Camp. Registrations can be made for any of the sessions individually, you have the option to register for only the weeks that work best for your schedule. Kids Camp is a summer recreational program which provides Township children the opportunity to develop social skills through a prescribed program of creative play, team building, and fair game play in a safe and caring environment. Open to Maplewood & South Orange residents only.
- Type: Day Camp / Indoor & Outdoor
- Dates: June 27th – August 18th
- Monday- Friday; 9am-3pm (full day)
- Before care option begins at 7am
- After care option ends at 6pm
- (no camp on June 26 or July 4)
- Location: Maplewood
- Contact info: email@example.com / 973-221-9023
- Grades: Elementary
- Registration deadline:Registration begins on January 23 and will be open until filled. No refunds will be given after May 15, 2023. Enrollment cancellations prior to May 15 will receive a refund via check minus a $50 cancellation fee.
- Financial aid: Yes.
- Transportation: Transportation is only provided to bring campers to and from the pool on swim days.
- Lunch provided: No
- Activities offered:All activities have a foundation of a theme and include swim days, small & large group activities including sports, arts & crafts, and learning along the way!
- Safety Protocols: All staff are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as per Township policy.