301 Western Drive S, South Orange – SOLD!
Situated on a private, tree-lined street, 301 Western Drive S is the quintessential center-hall Colonial with so many special features and details–definitely not cookie cutter! Light-filled, spacious, and maintained and updated with great care, you’ll immediately sense the warmth and love that’s been poured into this home. Brimming with charming elements throughout–hardwood floors, built-ins, classic brick fireplace–with modern updates like 2 zone central air, waterproofed basement, and recessed lights. The majestic green library/den is both timeless and current. The elevated and functional kitchen with its sublime marble counters flows conveniently to a large breakfast room. You might fight over the glorious sunroom, where you’ll want to curl up for hours in all seasons. The generous rooms continue upstairs with four bedrooms and two Jack-and-Jill bathrooms. An additional bedroom and full bath on the third floor makes this a home you can grow into for years to come. The clean basement is perfect for storage or can be finished for even more space! Sit outside with a cocktail or coffee and listen to the rustling of the trees or invite neighbors or friends over to your spacious patio. This thoughtfully and lovingly maintained home is in move-in condition and ready for its next chapter.
- Installed full waterproofing system (French drains and sump pump) in basement and added new ceiling and mechanical room walls
- Replaced 1 central AC unit
- Painted interior
- New chains and weights on all windows (all windows made operable)
- Kitchen renovation (marble countertops, new appliances, new cabinet doors)
- New hardwood floors in Breakfast Room and Kitchen
- Fully enclosed the Screened-in Porch
- Added recessed lighting to throughout house
- Relined fireplace flue
- Repaved driveway
- Updated electrical panel
- Replaced brick porch and stone walkway