We have a simple goal.
“Help every camper experience THEIR perfect summer!”
Every single camper is different which is why we have built New Horizons to allow children from Pre-K through 9th Grade to try something new, take a deep-dive into an existing interest, or mix-and-match their day to create the summer of a lifetime!
At NHDC every activity and grade group is led by an 18+ Head Counselor with professional educators leading nearly all our major activity areas. Extensive off-season training, a 3.5 to 1 staff ratio, and highly specialized counselors allows us to offer an unparalleled program from athletics to coding… art to archery… cooking to podcasting consisting of OVER 100 UNIQUE ACTIVITIES!
- Type: Day Camp / Indoor & Outdoor
- Dates: June 26 – August 18 (8 Weeks)
- 8:45am – 3:45pm (M-F)
- Locations: Florham Park
- Contact info: Mike Wynne – Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org / 973-850-6640
- Grades: Pre-school, Elementary, Junior High (Rising PreK thru 9th Grade Fall 2023)
- Registration deadline: No deadline (typically waitlist by end of January)
- Financial aid: Yes, more information here
- Transportation: Door to Door Bussing available
- Lunch Provided: Yes, no additional fee
- Activities offered: Sports, STEM, Swimming, Performing Arts, Traditional Arts, Media Lab
- Safety protocol:Extensive Health and Safety Plan, Comprehensive Staff Training including outside experts and instruction, etc.