Round Lake is a sleep away camp based on an inclusion model for children ages 7-17 with, but not limited to, social communication disorders, ADHD, anxiety, and learning differences.
The inclusion model at NJY Camps is unique in the camping world. We have created an environment of opportunity and choice. At NJY Camps we believe in creating an inclusive environment in which Round Lake campers are able to integrate into all mainstream activities based on their level of comfort and interest. Campers are able to attend a typical sleep away camp, while benefitting from the additional supports put in place for Round Lake campers. We achieve this by sharing all the facilities and programming with our mainstream camps Camp Nah-Jee-Wah and Cedar Lake Camp. We also provide programming specific to Round Lake campers for those who prefer it. Some campers choose to integrate all throughout the day, while other campers choose to join the mainstream programs for certain activities. Campers’ schedules are individualized based on their needs and requests.
- Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org / 973-575-3333, ext. 145
- Grades: 7-17 years old
- Registration deadline: Flexible
- Financial aid: Yes, for more info please visit – https://njycamps.org/scholarship
- Transportation: Both bussing and parent drop off are options.
- Activities offered: STEM, arts, sports, adventure courses, pool and lake activities, as well as horse back riding and specialty camps.