Our Environment and Impact of Humans.
Summer camp is run like a normal day of school, following the same routines of a school day: morning meeting, center work, story times, and social emotional practices.
Gardening with Ms. Linda three mornings a week and Art with Ms. Jenny every other day, and outside three times a day on our huge playground.
- Type: Day Camp / Indoor & Outdoor
- Dates: June 26th – August 25th
- 8:30am – 3:15pm
- Morning Care as early as 7:30am
- Extended day enrichment until 5:30/5:45pm
- Location: South Orange
- Contact info: Annemarie Maini at firstname.lastname@example.org / 973-762-6451
- Grades:Pre-School through September 1st graders
- Registration deadline: June 1st
- Transportation: n/a
- Lunch provided: Yes, additional fee
- Activities offered: Each week has a different theme including “Wonders of Water Ways”, “Power of Wind”, “Tremendous Trees” and many more!
- Safety Protocols: Health screening, school wide air filtration, student quarantining required if family member tests positive