Week One (7/10-14): Monopoly The Musical!
Week Two (7/17-21): Can’t Stop The Feeling (Trolls!)
Week Three (7/24-28): Where The Wild Things Are!
Week Four (8/7-11): Feeling Groovy!
$500/child per week
Our first 3 weeks of camp will be held at Renaissance Church, (639 Mountain Ave in Springfield…just 13 minutes from downtown Maplewood). The space at Renaissance is newly renovated, with multiple rooms for us to use, which we’re really excited about!
Our 4th week of camp will be back at St George’s in Maplewood.
- Type: Day Camp / Indoor
- Dates: July 10-14, July 17-21, July 24-28, August 7-11
- Monday-Friday, 9am-3pm
- Location: Springfield and Maplewood
- Contact info: Becky Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org / 646-382-8468
- Grades: Elementary (Grades K-5)
- Registration deadline:Register ASAP, spots go QUICKLY!
- Financial aid: Yes
- Transportation: None
- Lunch provided: No
- Activities offered:We spend each week building a short show based on a theme. We sing, act, dance, play games and craft. There is some small group work and we ultimately work all together to create a unique and fun performance which we share with the parents on the last day of camp.
- Safety Protocols: We follow the SOMA school district rules, masks are optional