Summer at Far Brook offers participants high quality, meaningful experiences that are consistent with Far Brook School’s values, extending the school’s mission beyond the academic year. These values inspire participants to fuel their passions and awaken their curiosity by creating a supportive and caring camp community that cherishes love of learning, movement, creativity, diversity, and individuality.
- Type: Day Camp / Indoor & Outdoor
- Dates: June 20th – August 11th
- 9:00AM – 3:30PM (Monday – Friday)
- Extended Hours: 8:00AM – 5:30PM
- Location: Short Hills, NJ
- Contact info: Melissa Williams at email@example.com / 973-379-3442
- Grades:Pre-School, Elementary, Junior High, High School
- Registration deadline:Registration will open in February and is ongoing depending upon availability.
- Transportation: n/a
- Lunch provided: Yes, additional fee
- Activities offered:Programming will include fun and engaging multidisciplinary day camp programs, sports instruction, outdoor exploration, leadership development for our oldest campers, and unique week-long Master Classes taught by highly credentialed and knowledgeable camp staff, including Far Brook faculty.
- Safety Protocols: Due to state health guidelines, campers may not attend camp without a completed health history record and immunization record on file.
To ensure the health and safety of our campers, we request your camper stay home if they are not feeling well.
Enhanced daily cleaning of activity areas. Frequent hand washing and sanitizing. Campers and staff to stay home when sick. Effective communication with Camp Office when sick.
Proper ventilation of activity areas, effective outdoor learning environments established. Mask optional.