Morris County’s Premiere Jewish Day Camp
Our 40-acre wooded campus in Flanders, NJ with access to nearby Budd Lake provides the experience of an overnight camp in a traditional day camp setting. Color war, camp musical, Israeli staff and boating on the lake are just a few reasons why CDR is so special. WE ARE THE PREMIER JEWISH DAY CAMP IN MORRIS AND ESSEX COUNTIES AND ARE PROUDLY OPEN TO ALL.
We have four distinct camps and leadership programs designed specifically for KIDS AGES 3½ TO ENTERING 10TH GRADE AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. Your child will have the best summer, guided by our staff role models in a safe and nurturing environment.
Campers who need additional support to be successful at camp thrive in OUR CAMP FRIENDS INCLUSION PROGRAM. Children are supported by qualified staff who enable them to seamlessly be part of every aspect of the camp experience.
CDR campers learn “SUPER SKILLS” which include critical thinking, creativity, communication & collaboration.
Join us this summer and see why over 20,000 campers have called CDR home since 1970.
- Type: Day Camp / Outdoor
- Dates: June 26th – August 18th
- 9 AM-4 or 5 PM (free after care option)
- Location: Flanders, NJ
- Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org/ 973-929-2901
- Grades: Pre-School, Elementary, Junior High, High School (Ages 3.5 – 9th Grade)
- Registration deadline: Rolling Registration
- Financial aid: Yes. For information about scholarships, please contact Shari Weinerman at email@example.com or 973-929-2901.
- Transportation: Central Stop Bussing
- Lunch provided: Yes, no additional fee
- Activities offered: Campers have an opportunity to participate in 25+ activities during the summer including fine arts, sports, adventure activities, and instructional swim in one of the two daily swim periods.
- Safety Protocols: Fully Outdoor Camp w/ CDC Guidelines followed